Our excellent banking and finance reputation is based on our commercial awareness and understanding of what our clients require and our ability to always deliver a value added service under tight timetables. We advise clients on complex transactions and have the ability to develop sophisticated financing structures and solutions to meet our clients’ needs.
- Advising international bank in respect of its proposed purchase of a securities firm in Romania.
- Acting for a Romanian company in relation to the raising of capital from a recognized international stock exchange.
- Acting for the majority shareholders of a Romanian distribution company in relation to ongoing financial and banking arrangements.
- Acting for a major international bank in Romania in relation to electronic banking procedures.
- Advising on setting up international tax structure in relation to investment in a major Romanian company in the oil field.
- Advising international bank and issuing opinion letter in relation to loan to Romanian logistics company.
- Acting for a major international company in the field of telecommunications in relation to vendor financing agreements and subsequent documentation.
- Acting for major financial institutions and banks in connection with loans to be made to TAROM in connection with their purchasing of new aircraft.
- Acting for an international investment bank in relation to a loan to be advanced to Otopeni airport in connection with the redevelopment of the facilities at the airport.
- Acting for major international bank in relation to the proposed purchase of a controlling interest in a quoted Romanian banking institution.
- Issuing opinion letters to international banking institution in respect of loans made to Romanian company.
- Approving banking facility agreement and letter in respect of loan to major property development company.