We provide a full range of Romanian IT and telecommunication advice on transactions, regulations and disputes across major industry sectors such as Internet and e-commerce, broadband, wireless, satellite and information technology.
We take pride in constantly being up to date with innovation and developments as our lawyers have an in-depth understanding of the commercial and technological aspects of the telecommunications industry and continually monitor market developments.
- Advising US software company on sale of Romanian subsidiary.
- Advising Romanian company in respect of setting up a multi media company including television, magazines and direct advertising.
- Advising French software company on protection rights in Romania.
- Advising major Romanian telecommunications company on terms of local contracts with distributors and suppliers.
- Advising major Romanian company in respect of e-commerce and requirements of web site and attendant legislation with particular emphasis on requirements of European legislation.
- Advising a major international telecommunications company on the purchase of telephone paging company in Romania.
- Acting for provider to internet service companies in relation to its Romanian business.
- Advising US company on setting up investment structure in Romania and advising on all aspects thereof.
- Advising telephone equipment manufacturer on a vendor finance agreement in respect of the sale of equipment to major international mobile telephone operator in Romania.
- Advising software company on licensing requirements an setting up a business in Romania.
- Advising internet company on setting up a Romanian subsidiary and licensing requirements.