Areas of practice: Corporate & M&A, Commercial Law, Banking and Finance, Employment, Litigation
- Master degree in “Comparative private law”, studied in French, Faculty of Law, “Babes – Bolyai” University, Cluj
- Erasmus, Bourgogne University, Faculty of Law, Dijon, France
- Degree in law, Faculty of Law, “Babes – Bolyai” University, Cluj
- International Faculty of Comparative Law, Strasbourg
- Salzburg Summer School on European Private Law, Salzburg
Languages: French, English, Italian, German and Romanian
Vlad is experienced in corporate and commercial, specialized in employment, finance and banking.
He has extensive expertise in commercial law, real estate and employment law. He worked on projects concerning the public sector (administrative concessions, public procurement, etc.). He also provides recurring advice on regulatory and corporate matters in M&A transactions in operations conducted by financial entities and industrial sectors.