1. BWSP Hammond, Bogaru and Associates S.C.P.A. is a firm of lawyers based in Bucharest and is regulated by the Bar of Bucharest, Romania.
2. This website contains general information only and although every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of that information it should not be used as a substitute for obtaining legal advice. Users should seek appropriate legal advice before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of any of the contents of this website. If you need legal advice, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
4. The contents of this website including the website design and all other materials on this website are copyright BWSP Hammond, Bogaru and Associates S.C.P.A.
5. BWSP Hammond, Bogaru and Associates S.C.P.A. permits you to copy, download, reproduce, and/or electronically save part or parts of the contents of this website on the basis that it is to be used solely for personal use. Any other use of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited. All trademarks on this website are trademarks of the respective proprietors.
2. BWSP Hammond, Bogaru and Associates S.C.P.A. respects your right to privacy. Any personal information which BWSP Hammond, Bogaru and Associates S.C.P.A. collects by correspondence, telephone and email will be used solely for the purpose of providing you with the services you have requested at this Web site and to update and enhance BWSP Hammond, Bogaru and Associates S.C.P.A. records. We maintain the information you provide to evidence that you are a subscriber and to process employment applications.
3. BWSP Hammond, Bogaru and Associates S.C.P.A. wishes to assure you that your private information will be treated as confidential and with high standards of internal security. The use of your information will be kept to the minimum required in order for BWSP Hammond, Bogaru and Associates S.C.P.A. to provide its services.
4. BWSP Hammond, Bogaru and Associates S.C.P.A. does not sell or otherwise give away your private information to any third party unless this is required by law, you have given your consent or where the third party takes a transfer of our rights and obligations under any agreement we have with you.
5. BWSP Hammond, Bogaru and Associates S.C.P.A. pledges its intention to meet fully internationally recognised standards of personal data privacy protection and to comply with the requirements of applicable data protection/privacy laws. In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
6. Data provided by you is retained as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues; data is then destroyed unless its retention is required to satisfy legal or regulatory requirements or to protect BWSP Hammond, Bogaru and Associates S.C.P.A. interests.
7. If your personal information changes, please help us keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org reference marked “Amendments to Personal Data”. We may need to contact you occasionally to ask that you confirm that the personal data that we hold about you is still accurate and up to date, to ensure that we continue to comply with our obligations under law.
8. BWSP Hammond, Bogaru and Associates S.C.P.A. network security system and processes may intercept or block any email you provide to us and any member of our staff. Generally, this could happen if the email contains any words or attachments that trigger the content filter or firewall to respond. The system is designed to detect and block potentially wrongful or harmful code or illicit or offensive content. It may exceptionally and by mistake block perfectly proper correspondence. You will be notified of such a block by return email.